As a nationally certified Great Place to Work™, we appreciate the dedication of our colleagues and offer a generous Total Rewards package that makes LVHN an even better place to work and grow your career. To recognize our colleagues for their hard work, dedication and partnership we provide:
- Generous paid time off (PTO) to all colleagues.
- Financial rewards – Annual financial rewards for success are based on individual performance behaviors, responsibilities and network goals. In addition, salaries are reviewed regularly to ensure they are competitive in our market.
- Exceptional health benefits – We value and appreciate colleagues’ contributions and understand the importance of their health and well-being. The LVHN Health Plan provides comprehensive and cost-effective coverage for our colleagues and their families, including an infertility benefit under the medical plan.
- Comprehensive health and wellness programs – LVHN’s goal is to provide colleagues with easy access to programs and services that allow colleagues to thrive. To support colleagues on their wellness journey, the My Total Health program provides wellness support. Highlights include free LVHN Fitness membership for all colleagues, free health coaching with a certified health coaching professional and free retirement planning advice, seminars and planning tools.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program – Colleagues receive support and guidance for this student loan forgiveness program free of charge.
- Counseling and stress reduction programs – Preferred EAP provides confidential counseling, coaching and consultation to colleagues and their families for personal or work-related problems at no cost to the colleague. Stress reduction programs teach basic mindfulness and self-compassion skills that reduce stress and promote relaxation, self-care and compassion for self and others.
- Tuition reimbursement program – Colleagues receive 100% tuition reimbursement up to an annual undergraduate or graduate program maximum. The cost of textbooks and fees charged to all students, including graduation fees, also are eligible for reimbursement.
- Professional and leadership development – Internal consulting resources encourage and support all colleagues to pursue their professional goals. Given the size and breadth of our network, there are numerous opportunities to grow a career over a professional lifetime at LVHN.
- Voluntary benefits – As one of the largest employers in the region, LVHN negotiates group savings on optional insurance and lifestyle products and passes those savings on to colleagues. Products include identity theft protection, disability insurance, pet insurance and more.
- 529 College Savings Plan – LVHN is committed to helping colleagues plan their family’s future. As part of this commitment, we offer our colleagues a CollegeAmerica 529 College Savings Plan as part of their benefits. A 529 College Savings Plan is a tax-advantaged account colleagues can use to save for college expenses such as tuition, room and board, books and supplies.
- Recognition for achievements – Our annual Service Excellence Awards and Engagement Megastar Awards recognize colleagues’ achievements and performance, and our annual Friends of Nursing Awards gala honors clinical colleagues who go above and beyond. Our Partner of the Month award recognizes a colleague who exemplifies our core values: compassion, integrity, collaboration and excellence.
- Numerous ways to receive and share information – LVHN Insider is an app and website for colleagues that gives colleagues access to LVHN news and information wherever they are and whenever they want it. With LVHN Insider, colleagues can share stories, ask questions, gain inspiration, celebrate accomplishments and learn more ways to be at their best.
- Fun activities – A wide selection of discounts and perks is available to LVHN colleagues provided by the LVHN Recreation Committee. Perks include group trips, discounted tickets to amusement parks and sporting events, presale concert tickets and more.
Lehigh Valley Health Network is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with, and where applicable, in addition to federal, state and local employment regulations, Lehigh Valley Health Network will provide employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or other such protected classes as may be defined by law. All personnel actions and programs will adhere to this policy. Personnel actions and programs include, but are not limited to recruitment, selection, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, educational programs and/or social activities.