Hatim A. Omar, MD
Chief, Section of Adolescent Medicine
Need help scheduling?
Call 888-402-LVHN (5846)
Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Lehigh Valley Physician Group
- Conditions treated
- View Full List
- Services offered
- View Full List
- Area of focus ?
- Adolescent gynecology, Teen mental health
- LVHN Affiliates
- Lehigh Valley Reilly Children’s Hospital
- Languages spoken
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian
Dr. Omar's Locations
3080 Hamilton Blvd
Allentown, PA 18103-3692
Conditions Dr. Omar Treats
- Abnormal Pap Smear
- Abnormal Periods/Menstruation (Amenorrhea, Dysmenorrhea)
- Abnormal Uterine and Vaginal Bleeding
- Adolescent Health
- Anxiety Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders in Children
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Breast Lump
- Breast Problems
- Chlamydial Infection
Services Dr. Omar Offers
- Adolescent Gynecology
- Adolescent Medicine
- Behavioral and Mental Health Care for Women
- Birth Control
- Breast Examination
- Psychiatry (Behavioral Health)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
About Dr. Omar
Philosophy of care
The teenage years are a difficult phase of life for many of us. So I strive to treat you and every other teenage patient as if my own, and to provide you with every tool needed to succeed. I never decline to see a teen patient, no matter why he or she wants to be seen.
Why I entered medicine
As a 13-year-old I watched my mother die, and she suffered greatly because of doctors' errors. I vowed to become a doctor who will go to any length to provide the best care while making sure to cause no harm.
I founded the Stop Youth Suicide Campaign (stopyouthsuicide.com) as a grassroots program and have been working for 20 years across the globe to prevent children and young adults from killing themselves, helping thousands of teens.
Away from work I very much enjoy reading and spending time outdoors.
Medical Academy of Sofia, MD - Doctor of Medicine, 1985
Pediatrics, West Virginia University Hospital, Morgantown, WV
Adolescent Medicine, West Virginia University Hospital, Morgantown, WV
American Board of Pediatrics, Inc. - Adolescent Medicine