Psychiatry Residency Application Instructions
- Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) Common Application Form
- Passage of the appropriate parts of the USMLE/COMLEX Step 1 & Step 2 examinations with no more than 1 fail per exam
- Graduated from medical school within the last 3 years unless there is a current active clinical experience with an active medical license
- Medical School Transcript
- Curriculum Vitae
- 3 letters of recommendation, one needing to be from a psychiatry rotation.
- Personal Statement
- We do NOT offer observerships or externships.
Applications for residency are accepted only through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service).