LVHN Fitness at One City Center
Call 888-402-LVHN (5846) Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
If you have a minor illness, you can walk into an ExpressCare or schedule a video visit. For allergies, ear infections, cold and flu symptoms, rash and sprains.Find an ExpressCARE Schedule a video visit
Book the next available "new patient" appointment with the click of a button.
Mon. - Fri. 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sat. and Sun. 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
LVHN Fitness includes a full array of cardiovascular and weight-training equipment, along with numerous group classes. We also offer massage services,personal training and a state-of-the-art multisport simulator. It’s all in a facility that’s next door to the arena where the Lehigh Valley Phantoms play hockey. And it’s conveniently located downtown – just blocks from the businesses and residences that make up the heart of Allentown.
LVHN Fitness-One City Center is proud to be the official training facility for the Lehigh Valley Phantoms and Lehigh Valley Steelhawks.
Benefits of membership
Now is the time to become a member of LVHN Fitness at One City Center. Membership will allow you to:
- Use our cardiovascular and weight-training equipment
- Participate in group classes
- Benefit from free, dedicated parking in the Linden Street Arena Garage
- Utilize our other LVHN Fitness locations (1243 S. Cedar Crest Blvd., Allentown, 1770 Bathgate Road, Bethlehem and 50 Moisey Drive, Hazleton)
- Schedule free injury screenings with LVHN rehabilitation services professionals
What you’ll see inside
- More than 40 cardiovascular machines, including spin bikes, crank cycles, treadmills, ellipticals, rowers, stair-climbers and upright bikes – many outfitted with personal televisions
- Weight-training equipment, including a full line of Hammer Strength equipment, dumbbells up to 120 pounds, Olympic bars, plate weights up to 45 pounds and squat racks
- 20 dedicated spin bikes
- Two group fitness rooms, including 14 dedicated spin bikes
- A multisport simulator where you can practice your golf swing or partake in other “virtual” events
- A handicapped-accessible locker room with private showers, lockers, towel and toiletry service
- A café and reception area with healthy food options from Sodexo, free WiFi and a Pro Shop
- A sports performance studio and 40-yard turf track to help athletes of all ages raise their game.
- Integrated sports medicine services including on-site physical and occupational therapy, concussion management, sports medicine, sports performance training and sports nutrition
Take a virtual tour of the facility.