Breast Health Services at Lehigh Valley Hospital–Cedar Crest
1240 S Cedar Crest Blvd
Allentown, PA 18103-6218
|Monday - Thursday:||7:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Friday:||7:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Saturday:||7:00 am - 3:30 pm||1st and 3rd Saturdays only|
Breast Health Services is an ACR Accredited Center of Excellence, maintaining accreditation in many quality programs, including:
- NABPC (National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers through the American College of Surgeons)
- NQMBC (National Quality Measure of Breast Centers through the National Consortium of Breast Centers).
Our dedicated, professional staff includes mammography-certified technologists, board-certified dedicated radiologists, and oncology-certified nurses.
We provide advanced breast imaging for breast cancer screening and diagnosis.
Breast Health Services offers:
- Screening mammograms
- Tomosynthesis, or 3D mammography
- Diagnostic mammograms for new clinical breast problems
- Follow up from an abnormal mammogram
- Breast ultrasounds
- Breast biopsy procedures via either ultrasound-guided core biopsy or stereotactic core biopsy