Coming Soon - Lehigh Valley Hospital–Carbon
Lehigh Valley Hospital (LVH)–Carbon, located on Route 443 near Lehighton, will bring world-class care to the residents of Carbon County. This hospital campus is slated to open in fall 2021.
As a hospital of the future, LVH–Carbon’s modern campus will include an easy-to-navigate hospital, an expansive range of health care services including surgical care provided by Lehigh Valley Institute for Surgical Excellence, comprehensive heart care provided by Lehigh Valley Heart Institute, cancer care provided by Lehigh Valley Cancer Institute, a medical office building, and an exemplary patient experience.
Highlighted services and care coming to LVH–Carbon in 2021
- Emergency care: 24/7 emergency room will treat all medical emergencies. On-site helipad will offer transport to critically ill patients
- Patient focused: Hospital will have all private inpatient rooms to enhance your comfort, privacy and healing.
- On-site surgery: Inpatient and outpatient surgery services will be provided by surgeons with Lehigh Valley Institute for Surgical Excellence, as well as by independent physicians.
- Advanced imaging: You will find convenient access to radiology and imaging technologies such as magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
- Medical office building: You will find both primary care and specialty care practices in one convenient location.
- Women’s breast health: LVHN Breast Health Services will offer screening and diagnostic breast health services.
- Cancer care: Expanded Lehigh Valley Cancer Institute care will offer access to world-class clinical trials and treatments through the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Alliance.
The hospital campus also will offer complete outpatient diagnostic testing, access to state of the art medical technologies and renowned Lehigh Valley Health Network patient care.