Welcome to Lehigh Valley Hospital (LVH)–Carbon, your newest partner in health care, dedicated to caring for you and your family.
Located in the heart of Carbon County, LVH–Carbon is a full-service hospital that offers access to many of Lehigh Valley Health Network services in a location that is convenient for you.
- Comprehensive heart care – Lehigh Valley Heart and Vascular Institute ranks among the best in Pennsylvania and is now available at LVH–Carbon. Whether you need emergency care or ongoing treatment for an existing heart condition, our team of heart specialists offers leading-edge treatments and participates in national research and clinical trials. LVPG Cardiology–Carbon welcomes patients seeking second opinions.
- State-of-the-art surgical care – Our expert surgeons are part of Lehigh Valley Institute for Surgical Excellence and perform both outpatient and inpatient surgeries for a number of specialties, including ENT, orthopedics, general surgery, plastic surgery, urologic surgery, vein surgery, breast surgery and minimally invasive robotic procedures.
- Leading-edge cancer care – You will receive compassionate, multidisciplinary cancer care at LVH–Carbon, part of Lehigh Valley Topper Cancer Institute. Lehigh Valley Topper Cancer Institute offers more advanced clinical trials, and as a member of the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Alliance, provides patients with even more lifesaving options. LVH–Carbon also has an infusion center so you don’t have to travel to receive treatments, as well as genetic counseling to help you make informed decisions about your health.
- Emergency medicine – No one plans for an emergency, but LVH–Carbon will be ready in the event you need emergency care. The emergency room is available 24/7.
- Advanced imaging services – LVH–Carbon offers MRI, CT, ultrasound and X-ray.
- Health Center – The Health Center at Carbon provides a range of primary and specialty care services including rehabilitation, obstetrics and gynecology; Lehigh Valley Heart and Vascular Institute cardiology, Orthopedic and Sports Medicine, and more.
- Dedicated orthopedics facilities – Lehigh Valley Orthopedic Institute’s orthopedic specialists are the region’s most trusted providers in the treatment of bones and joints, such as knee, hip, back, neck, spine, foot, ankle, elbow, shoulder, hand and wrist. We’ll help you learn about treatment options that can help eliminate pain, getting you back to living life to the fullest.