The Cancer Center at LVH–Carbon provides a full range of cancer services, including diagnostic, treatment and supportive care on the campus of Lehigh Valley Hospital–Carbon in Lehighton. The center is part of Lehigh Valley Topper Cancer Institute, a national leader in cancer care and a member of the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Alliance.
Programs offered here include access to clinical trials and a variety of psychosocial supportive care and outreach programs, as well as hospice care. Oncology-related education and training for health care professionals also are provided.
Learn about our services:
- LVPG Hematology Oncology–Carbon
- Access to Cancer support services (counseling, nutrition, etc.)
- Access to Clinical trials
- Access to Genetic risk assessment and counseling
- Infusion services
- Blood transfusions
- Scalp Cooling System
- Onsite lab testing and imaging (CT scans)
- Access to Cancer financial services
In addition to the Cancer Center at LVH–Carbon, Lehigh Valley Topper Cancer Institute has locations throughout the region for your convenience, comfort and access to expert oncology care:
- John and Dorothy Morgan Cancer Center (campus of Lehigh Valley Hospital–Cedar Crest)
- Cancer Center at Lehigh Valley Hospital–Muhlenberg
- Dale and Frances Hughes Cancer Center (campus of Lehigh Valley Hospital–Pocono)
- LVPG Hematology Oncology–Hecktown Oaks
- LVHN Cancer Center–Hazleton
- LVHN Cancer Center–Schuylkill
A service of Lehigh Valley Hospital.