In an emergency, you can trust in the care at the Fleming Trauma System and Mattioli Level I Trauma Center at Lehigh Valley Hospital (LVH)–Cedar Crest. We are the region's largest accredited Level I trauma center for adults, provide the region's highest level of trauma care for children, and are the only health care provider in the area that specializes in trauma care for older adults.
LVH-Cedar Crest ER offers:
- Comprehensive trauma, burn and neurology emergency services, 24/7
- MI Alert for Heart Attacks and Stroke Alert programs designed to deliver fast, gold-standard care for the best outcomes possible.
- Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center that provides rapid diagnosis of the type of stroke, targeted therapies – such as clot busting medication (intravenous thrombolytic) or interventional clot retrieval. We have been recognized by the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines®-Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award.
- The Walter J. and June H. Okunski Burn Recovery Center is Pennsylvania’s largest burn center and is verified to treat adults and children
- A quick care area for patients with less severe injuries, like fractures or cuts
Should your child need emergency care, Lehigh Valley Hospital–Cedar Crest is home to the region’s only Children’s ER. Our board-certified pediatric emergency physicians, along with board-certified emergency physicians, are prepared to care for your child in a caring and child-friendly environment.