Lehigh Valley Hospital–Dickson City
Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) is bringing award-winning care to Dickson City in spring 2022. Not only will LVHN be right here in your community to heal, comfort and care – the facility also will be adding more than 260 new jobs to the region.
What you can expect
LVHN is bringing a brand-new state-of-the-art hospital to our community. Lehigh Valley Hospital–Dickson City will provide an extensive range of patient care and diagnostic testing in a more than 100,000-square-foot facility. The hospital will have a surgical specialty focus with seven operating rooms and two procedure rooms. There also will be a helipad available for times when a higher level of care is needed.
- Unmatched surgical expertise – Lehigh Valley Institute for Surgical Excellence is known for its expertise in less invasive techniques and robotic technology. Surgical and procedural programs that will be offered at this campus include spine, joint replacement, general orthopedic surgery, hand surgery, general surgery, ENT, urology, bariatric surgery and GI surgery.
- Advanced imaging – From CT (computed tomography) to ultrasound, X-ray and fluoroscopy, advanced imaging will be in one convenient location.
- 24/7 emergency room – The 19-bay emergency room will be equipped to provide care for everything from minor issues to more complex problems, all while providing an exceptional patient experience.
- Telemedicine technology – Our secure virtual-care technology means all the specialists in the health network are at your fingertips.
- Private inpatient rooms – All inpatient rooms are private for added comfort.
Health Center at Dickson City
An LVHN Health Center will be conveniently located on campus offering outpatient services such as:
- Coordinated Health Scranton Orthopedics – Musculoskeletal care for every phase of life.
- 3T MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) – The fastest diagnostic MRI technology available.
- Rehabilitation services – Offering personalized treatment plans.
- Pain management – Our dedicated pain-suite will offer the care you need.
- Orthopedic Injury Center – Be seen by an orthopedic surgeon or specialist without an appointment.