LVHN Fitness Center Locations are temporarily closed
With the health and safety of our members, customers and staff in mind, all LVHN Fitness Center locations will temporarily close beginning March 16 until further notice. Closing our fitness centers is the latest step LVHN is taking to lessen the risk of coronavirus (COVID-19) transmission.
While these locations are closed, LVHN Fitness will help you stay active by sharing tips and ideas on Facebook for maintaining fitness and health. Visit this page and the LVHN Fitness Facebook page, or call for updates about when we will reopen.
When LVHN Fitness facilities reopen, a credit for membership fees covering the period of closure will be applied to your next fee period. All facilities will be thoroughly cleaned and prepared prior to reopening. Our team of exercise physiologists, instructors, trainers and massage therapists is eager to serve you again.
The 17,000-square-foot LVHN Fitness Center at One City Center offers:
- Cardiovascular machines, including spin bikes, crank cycles, treadmills, ellipticals, rowers, stair-climbers and upright bikes, many outfitted with personal televisions
- Weight-training equipment, including a full line of Hammer Strength equipment, dumbbells up to 120 pounds, Olympic bars, plate weights up to 45 pounds and squat racks
- Numerous group classes
- Massage services
- Personal training
- State-of-the-art multisport simulator where you can practice your golf swing or partake in other “virtual” events
- Integrated sports medicine services, including on-site physical and occupational therapy, concussion management, sports medicine, sports performance training and sports nutrition
- A handicapped-accessible locker room with private showers, lockers and towel and toiletry service
- A café and reception area with healthy food options from Sodexo, free Wi-Fi and a pro shop
- A sports performance studio and 40-yard turf track to help athletes of all ages raise their game
Now is the time to become a member of LVHN Fitness at One City Center. Membership will allow you to:
- Use our cardiovascular and weight-training equipment
- Participate in group classes
- Access free parking in the Arena Deck on Linden Street
- Schedule free injury screenings with LVHN rehabilitation services professionals
Members can also use our other LVHN Fitness locations:
LVHN Fitness at One City Center is proud to be the official training facility for the Lehigh Valley Phantoms and Lehigh Valley Steelhawks.
Take a virtual tour