MyLVHN can help you make appointments, have a video visit, pay bills and more.Learn about MyLVHN
LVPG Family Medicine-Hecktown Oaks
At LVPG Family Medicine–Hecktown Oaks, we can provide care for everyone in your family, from infants to the elderly.
Our compassionate board-certified family physicians and advanced practice clinicians partner with you to offer personalized care for a wide variety of medical concerns. We offer care for medical issues ranging from complex and chronic to minor and acute while also offering preventative care for all ages, including immunizations. By providing comprehensive care and partnering with specialists throughout the health network, we are your home base for health care. As a team of primary care providers, we are ready to be your first point of contact for new or existing health concerns.
We also provide travel-related services including physicals, vaccinations and prescriptions as appropriate.
- Minor surgical procedures
- Women’s health
- Evidence-based health screening based on personal or family risks
- Treatment for chronic conditions, such as diabetes and high blood pressure
- Management of depression, anxiety and other psychiatric conditions
- School, sport and driver’s license physicals
- Well-child exams
- General and preventive medicine
- Preoperative clearance
- Follow-up care after hospitalization
- Ongoing care for all your medical needs
- Virtual care
- Same-day appointments
About our location
LVPG Family Medicine–Hecktown Oaks is located in the Health Center at Hecktown Oaks. To learn more about the other services within the health center, visit the Health Center at Hecktown Oaks.