LVPG Family Medicine–Macungie
6451 Village Lane
Macungie, PA 18062-8484
|Monday - Wednesday:||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday:||7:30 am - 7:00 pm|
|Friday:||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Saturday - Sunday:||Closed|
At LVPG Family Medicine–Macungie we can provide care for everyone in your family, from infants to the elderly.
Our compassionate board-certified family physicians and advance practice clinicians partner with you to offer personalized care for a wide variety of medical concerns. We offer care for medical issues ranging from complex and chronic to minor and acute while also offering preventative care for all ages, including immunizations. By providing comprehensive care and partnering with specialists throughout the health network, we are your home base for health care. As a team of primary care providers, we are ready to be your first point of contact for new or existing health concerns.
We also provide travel-related services including physicals, vaccinations and prescriptions as appropriate. Other services include:
- Minor surgical procedures
- Women’s health
- Evidence-based health screening based on personal or family risks
- Treatment for chronic conditions, such as diabetes and high blood pressure
- Management of depression, anxiety and other psychiatric conditions
- School, sport and driver license physicals
- Well child exams
- General and preventive medicine
- Preoperative clearance
- Follow-up care after hospitalization
- Ongoing care for all your medical needs
- Virtual care
- Same-day appointments
LVPG Family Medicine–Macungie is located in the Health Center at Macungie.
Also, keep in mind LVHN has several other convenient care options available, including LVHN ExpressCARE, which offers both walk-in care and video visits for common illnesses and minor injuries 365 days a year.