Lehigh Valley Cancer Institute provides advanced treatments for people with all types of cancer.Learn more
The Cancer Center at Lehigh Valley Hospital–Muhlenberg provides a full range of cancer screening diagnostic, treatment, rehabilitation and continuing care services. The center is part of Lehigh Valley Cancer Institute, a national leader in cancer care and a member of the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Alliance.
Programs offered here include clinical trials, a variety of psychosocial supportive care and outreach programs. Oncology-related education and training for health care professionals are also provided.
Learn about the services offered here:
- LVPG Hematology Oncology–Muhlenberg
- LVPG Surgical Oncology–Muhlenberg
- LVPG Gynecological Oncology–Muhlenberg
- Breast Health Services
- Cancer support services
- Multidisciplinary clinics
- Clinical trials
- Genetic risk assessment and counseling
- Hemophilia program
- Infusion area/multipurpose satellite
- Radiation oncology
- Oncology financial coordinators