LVPG Hematology Oncology-Carbon
2226 Blakeslee Blvd, Drive E
Lehighton, PA 18235-9619
|Monday - Friday:
|8:00 am - 4:30 pm
|Saturday - Sunday:
LVPG Hematology Oncology–Carbon provides a full range of cancer services, including diagnostic, treatment and supportive care. We are on the campus of Lehigh Valley Hospital–Carbon at the Cancer Center at Lehigh Valley Hospital–Carbon.
We care for people with cancer and blood-related diseases in a friendly, relaxed and confidential environment. We serve as patient advocates, working with our community partners to provide the best quality of life to those with cancer and their caregivers.
Patients will have access to clinical trials and a variety of diagnostic, treatment and supportive care programs.
Learn about our services:
- Access to Cancer support services (counseling, nutrition, genetic counseling, etc.)
- Infusion services
- Blood transfusion
- Scalp Cooling System
- Access to Cancer financial services
- Bone marrow biopsies
- Onsite lab testing and imaging (CT scans)
In addition to the Cancer Center at LVH–Carbon, Lehigh Valley Topper Cancer Institute has locations throughout the region for your convenience, comfort and access to expert oncology care:
- John and Dorothy Morgan Cancer Center (campus of Lehigh Valley Hospital–Cedar Crest)
- Cancer Center at Lehigh Valley Hospital–Muhlenberg
- Dale and Frances Hughes Cancer Center (campus of Lehigh Valley Hospital–Pocono)
- LVPG Hematology Oncology–Hecktown Oaks
- LVHN Cancer Center–Hazleton
- LVHN Cancer Center–Schuylkill