Our rehabilitation team includes health professionals with a special focus on neurologic conditions and recovery from neurosurgery.
Whether you have a movement disorder such as Parkinson’s disease, a neuromuscular condition like ALS or you are recovering from spinal surgery for back pain, you will find expert, personalized rehabilitation care at LVHN. We can help get you moving again.
We offer both inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services:
In our outpatient rehab locations throughout the region, you’ll find specialized programs:
- Rehabilitation for people with ALS, multiple sclerosis, traumatic brain injury or who are recovering from stroke or brain tumor care.
- Spine rehabilitation for people with spinal disorders or who are recovering from spinal surgery.
Read more about outpatient rehab at LVHN.
Our team provides intensive rehabilitation services for people recovering from a stroke, neurological disease, spinal cord injury or surgery. We offer comprehensive care to help you regain as much function and independence as possible.
You’ll receive round-the-clock care that focuses on both your physical and emotional health. Learn more about inpatient rehab at LVHN.
Meet the rehabilitation team
Your team includes specialists in many different areas of rehab, who work together to offer you comprehensive, individualized care:
- Physiatrists, doctors who specialize in physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation nurses who are specially trained in helping patients regain maximum function
- Physical therapists who focus on helping you regain function and mobility
- Occupational therapists who help you relearn how to complete daily living tasks and improve communication skills
- Speech therapists who help you with communication and swallowing difficulties
- Psychologists to help with emotional or cognitive difficulties
- Dietitians who can help create a food plan that meets your specific needs
- Social workers and case managers who are available to answer questions and coordinate resources and support