A good health partner provides the care you need close to where you live, work and play. That’s why Lehigh Valley Health Network’s (LVHN) presence in Northampton County has expanded to include many options in primary and specialty care to make sure the care you need is close to home. From walk-in ExpressCARE to world-class cancer care and everything in between, here’s your guide to LVHN in Northampton County.
Introducing Lehigh Valley Hospital–Hecktown Oaks (opening summer 2021)
LVHN’s newest hospital, Lehigh Valley Hospital (LVH)–Hecktown Oaks, will be conveniently located off Route 33 along Hecktown Road.
- Warm and welcoming private patient rooms
- Highest level of emergency care for adults and children
- Care from Lehigh Valley Reilly Children’s Hospital, Lehigh Valley Topper Cancer Institute, Lehigh Valley Heart and Vascular Institute, and Lehigh Valley Institute for Surgical Excellence specialists
- State-of-the-art surgical suites providing orthopedic, breast, ENT, ophthalmology, general surgery and more
- Joint and Spine Center providing orthopedic, rheumatology, pain, physiatry and chiropractic care
- Advanced imaging, including magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), positron emission tomography (PET) and computed tomography (CT) scans
- Breast health services
- Comprehensive rehabilitation
Your hometown hospital: LVH–Muhlenberg
- For nearly 60 years, LVH–Muhlenberg has been Northampton County’s hometown hospital. You can rest assured that the best care is nearby, including:
- Bethlehem’s only Family Birth and Newborn Center, including a neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), part of Lehigh Valley Reilly Children’s Hospital
- Center for Inpatient Rehabilitation, providing comprehensive inpatient rehab
- Region’s only rapid assessment unit for more efficient emergency care
- Specialized care from Lehigh Valley Topper Cancer Institute at LVH–Muhlenberg, offering access to the latest cancer treatments and clinical trials through Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Alliance
- 24/7 complex heart care provided through cardiac catheterization lab, cardiothoracic surgery and more from Lehigh Valley Heart and Vascular Institute
- Wide range of surgical services provided by Lehigh Valley Institute for Surgical Excellence
No appointment needed
Illnesses and injuries are a part of life. When they happen, you deserve care now. That’s what ExpressCARE provides treatment for common illnesses and minor injuries every day of the week.
- LVHN ExpressCARE–Bethlehem Township
- LVHN ExpressCARE–Muhlenberg
- LVHN ExpressCARE–Palmer Township
- Children’s ExpressCARE–Palmer Township, the region’s only walk-in care facility just for kids
Care for your family
Whether for routine wellness visits, preventive screenings or care when you are ill, you appreciate the convenience of having a primary care provider around the corner.
- LVPG Family Medicine–Bath
- LVPG Family Medicine–Bangor
- LVPG Family Medicine–Easton
- LVPG Family Medicine–Easton Avenue
- LVPG Family Medicine–Hellertown
- LVPG Family Medicine–Nazareth
- LVPG Internal Medicine–Nazareth Road
- LVPG Family & Internal Medicine–Bethlehem Township
- 15 outpatient rehabilitation facilities located throughout the county
Care for your kids
It’s comforting to know you don’t have to leave town to get special care for your kids. Lehigh Valley Reilly Children’s Hospital gives you what you need, whether it’s care in the hospital or your hometown. Find your practice:
- LVPG Pediatrics–Easton
- LVPG Pediatrics–Forks
- LVPG Pediatrics–Palmer Township
- LVPG Pediatric Surgical Specialties–Palmer Township
- LVPG Pediatrics–Madison Farms
- Rehabilitation Services–Palmer Township
Care for your heart
Lehigh Valley Heart and Vascular Institute’s newest practice, LVPG Cardiology–Easton–Phillipsburg, is an old friend to the community, having provided expert heart care for the last 40 years. The care team includes six cardiologists specializing in cardiovascular disease, internal medicine, and nuclear medicine.
Lehigh Valley Topper Cancer Institute in Northampton County
This community has access to the latest cancer treatments, innovative clinical trials and a team approach to care through the Cancer Institute’s membership in the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Alliance.